Say goodbye to ugly metal wires or brackets. With Invisalign you can have a virtually invisible teeth straightening treatment that’s designed specifically for you. The clear braces are customized to your needs offering a more effective and comfortable way to correct misaligned teeth.
How the invisible braces work
- Customized aligners made just for you
- The aligner trays made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic are worn over your teeth
- They gradually and gently shift your teeth into place
- There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten
- You are given a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks until your treatment is complete
Advantages of Invisalign®
- Treats a variety of dental problems including crooked teeth, crowding, spacing and overbite
- Requires fewer dental visits, around 4 to 6 weeks
- Easier to use as there are no rubber bands or braces that break
- Remove them whenever you want
- Is more comfortable when compared to the traditional sharp metal which can irritate your cheeks and gums
- More comfortable when you eat
- Allows you to brush and floss more easily for better dental hygiene
Total treatment time is approximately 9-15 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Invisalign® is the clear alternative to braces. Find out if Invisalign® braces are right for you. Play the video.
Contact Brodhagen Dental Care for an initial consultation with an experienced Invisalign® dentist by calling 920-499-2121 for more information.