Now you can enjoy a beautiful smile that begins with having properly aligned teeth. Invisalign® helps deal with a number of dental issues including:
- Crowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Overlapping teeth
- Protruding teeth
- Tooth formation issues
- Traumas caused by misaligned teeth and
- Some overbite (joint and soft tissue such as the lip) problems
Invisalign® clear braces have revolutionized the teeth straightening process. You don’t have to suffer the embarrassment and discomfort of those ugly metal braces anymore. In addition to offering a custom fit and being more comfortable, they are almost invisible and no one will even notice them.
How does Invisalign® work?
- It makes use of customized aligners that are worn over your teeth.
- The aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic.
- They gradually and gently shift your teeth into place.
- There no metal brackets to attach or wires to tighten.
- You will get a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks until your treatment is complete.
- Total treatment time is approximately 9-15 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment being between 18 and 30; but both will vary from case to case.
Advantages of Invisalign®:
- All teeth become anchored to each other so no single tooth faces the trauma of biting or chewing.
- It offers a gentler way to correct the problem of misaligned teeth.
- The clear braces are removable whenever you want.
- Irritation of cheeks and gums typically associated with the traditional sharp metal is eliminated.
- Eating (biting and chewing) is more comfortable.
- It promotes better dental hygiene as you can brush and floss more easily.
Watch this video to learn more about Invisalign® teeth straightening and to decide if it is right for you.
Invisalign® offers you a discreet, comfortable and customized solution to teeth straightening.