The Advantages of Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign offers a “clear” solution to improving your smile and self-image. Research indicates that almost 50% of Americans are unhappy with their teeth and this may cause them to smile less. Invisalign clear aligners can discreetly correct many issues helping people who use them improve their facial appearance, oral health and self-confidence.
What can Invisalign help with?
- Gaps in teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Protruding teeth
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign uses advanced digital technology to help create the perfect smile.
- Computerized images of your teeth are used to make a series of clear (and virtually invisible) plastic aligners.
- These smooth and soft, customized aligners are replaced approximately every two weeks to gently move your teeth to the correct position.
- Total treatment time is approximately 9-15 months. The average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but may vary from case to case.
Advantages of Invisalign:
- The clear aligners are virtually invisible.
- Invisalign treatment requires fewer dental visits—approximately around 4 to 6 weeks.
- The braces are removable which makes it easier to eat (no dietary restrictions) and maintain good dental hygiene (you can floss easily).
- The flexible, soft and smooth plastic is more comfortable when compared to the traditional sharp metal.
Watch this video to learn more about the benefits of Invisalign.
Want to improve your smile without the ugly and painful metal braces? Talk to a dentist about Invisalign. You can have the perfect smile without the discomfort and inconvenience of ordinary braces.