Dental Implants – Ashwaubenon, WI
Restoring the Entire Structure of Missing Teeth
Whether you’re missing one tooth or all of your teeth, restoring your smile so you can eat and speak with ease again is crucial to maintaining your confidence and oral and overall health. At Brodhagen Dental Care, we offer completely customized dental implants in Ashwaubenon, WI that can provide you with unmatched stability and strength as well as a natural look and feel. To learn whether you’re a good candidate for this treatment, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team and schedule a consultation today.
Why Choose Brodhagen Dental Care for Dental Implants?
- Team of 3 Experienced Dentists
- High-Quality Dental Restorations
- Replace Any Number of Missing Teeth
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants themselves are small titanium posts that are surgically placed below the gum line to restore the missing root structure of your teeth. Due to their biocompatible nature, they’re able to naturally fuse with the jaw, providing the bone with necessary stimulation and blood flow to keep it from deteriorating over time. Once this process (called osseointegration) is complete, we can place customized restorations onto the implants to complete your smile.
The 4-Step Dental Implant Process
- The Initial Consultation. We’ll take X-rays, ask about your goals, and discuss your medical history with you to learn whether dental implants would be right for you.
- Dental Implant Surgery. We partner with local experts in oral surgery for this portion of the process to ensure the best possible results.
- Osseointegration & Abutment Placement. After your implants have been placed, they’ll undergo a natural process called osseointegration, where they fuse with the jawbone. Then, we’ll attach small, metal connector pieces to the implants called abutments.
- The Final Restoration. As soon as your final restoration arrives at our dental office, we’ll call you back in to attach it to your abutments and complete your new smile.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are an incredibly popular solution because they offer a wide array of benefits that set them apart from traditional restorations. Some of the advantages that you’ll be able to enjoy with dental implants in Ashwaubenon include:
- Prevention of jawbone deterioration and sagging or hollowed cheeks.
- Ability to last 35+ years with proper maintenance.
- Natural look and feel.
- Restores biting strength.
- Eliminate slipping or shifting dentures.
- Helps maintain better oral health.
- More cost-effective treatment in the long run.
Who Can Dental Implants Help?
Whether you’re missing one tooth or all of your teeth, dental implants are an excellent treatment option. Even if you’re not a good candidate for the procedure right from the beginning, our team can help get you there with preparatory procedures, like gum disease therapy or bone grafting, to ensure your mouth is as healthy as possible. The reason why many patients require these treatments before going into surgery is because without healthy gums or sufficient jawbone density, you could find yourself at a higher risk of implant failure down the road, and we don’t want that! After you’ve healed from these procedures, we’ll walk you through the process of restoring your smile.
Missing One Tooth
For a single missing tooth, we can place one dental implant in the gums in the space in your arch. Once it’s healed and fused with the bone, we’ll attach an abutment to it that will secure a customized dental crown in place.
Missing Multiple Teeth
Instead of getting a traditional bridge to replace several consecutive missing teeth, we can secure a bridge to two dental implants placed on either side of the gap in your smile. That way, no alteration of your natural teeth will be necessary.
Missing All Teeth
We can secure a full denture using anywhere from four to eight dental implants that are strategically placed along your jaw. This way, you won’t have to worry about your restoration slipping or shifting when you eat or speak.
Cost of Dental Implants
The dental implant procedure is customized from start-to-finish, which is why there’s no set price tag attached to it. In order to break down what it would cost to restore your smile, we need to examine your mouth and determine important details, like how many dental implants you need to have placed and what type of restoration you require. If you need any preparatory procedures, those also incur separate fees. To find out the details of the price of your dental implant treatment, schedule a consultation with us today.