Invisalign – Ashwaubenon, WI
Discreet & Convenient Orthodontic Treatment
Do you have bite problems, crowded or crooked teeth, or gaps in your smile, but don’t want to have to wear bulky brackets and wires in your mouth for years to fix the issues? Invisalign in Ashwaubenon is a completely customized, convenient, and comfortable orthodontic treatment that gently and strategically shifts your teeth into their ideal positions without using any metal. To learn whether you’re a good candidate for Invisalign from our Ashwaubenon, WI cosmetic dentist, contact our team to schedule a consultation today.
Why Choose Brodhagen Dental Care for Invisalign?
- Perfectly Suited for Teens & Adults
- Discreet & Convenient Orthodontic Treatment
- Unrestricted Fee-for-Service Dentistry
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign is a unique orthodontic treatment because it utilizes clear, custom-shaped aligners made from an FDA-approved plastic material. Every two weeks, you’ll graduate to your next series of aligners that put a slightly different amount of pressure on your teeth to help them shift into their ideal positions. Throughout the treatment, you’ll also visit our dental office every six to eight weeks to pick up the next series of trays in your treatment and for a quick checkup to make sure that you’re on track with your timeline.
The Benefits of Invisalign
Some advantages of choosing Invisalign as your orthodontic treatment include:
- Discreet look that makes it not obvious that you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Easier to maintain good oral health throughout your treatment because you don’t have to brush and floss between brackets and wires.
- Eat all of your favorite foods, just remove your aligners beforehand.