Veneers – Green Bay, WI
Transform the Appearance of Your Teeth
As much as we all wish we had the perfect smile, it is common to have imperfections that litter the teeth. The good news is that there are a variety of cosmetic solutions available that can help you achieve the pearly whites you’ve always dreamed of. At Brodhagen Dental Care, we offer customized veneers in Green Bay so you can transform the appearance of your teeth. To find out if veneers are the cosmetic solution for you, schedule a consultation with us!
Why Choose Brodhagen Dental Care for Veneers?
- Customized for Natural Appearance
- Flexible Financing Options
- Early Morning Appointments Available
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of tooth-colored porcelain placed over the teeth' front-facing surfaces to mask imperfections. This durable, natural-looking material is able to conceal a single damaged tooth or a mouthful of cosmetic flaws. Usually, veneers are used to address teeth that are chipped, gapped, misaligned, misshapen, discolored, undersized, and more!
The Process of Getting Veneers
It usually takes two appointments for veneers to be placed. During your first visit, Dr. Brodhagen will prepare your teeth by filing down a minimal portion of your enamel to ensure the veneers will lay flat against the line of your smile. Once your teeth have been prepped, we’ll take impressions to send off to the dental lab. You will be given temporary veneers in the meantime. In just a few short weeks, you can return to the practice where your veneers will be adhered to the teeth. Then, you can show off your new and improved smile!
The Benefits of Veneers
There are all sorts of benefits that you can expect to experience when you get your veneers. Here are just some of them:
- Natural Appearance: The dental porcelain used to make veneers appears just like natural tooth enamel.
- Quick Process: Veneers can be placed in as few as two appointments.
- Permanent Whitening: Veneers are more resistant to staining than natural tooth enamel, so you won’t need to worry about discoloration from dark pigmented foods or beverages.
- Long-Lasting: When cared for properly, veneers can last upwards of 15 years before needing to be replaced.